We offer B2B services from Farm to Fork in evaluating a retailer's current programs in Logistics, Marketing, Merchandising, Product Mix, Sourcing, Shrink, Environmental, and more. We have a successful background in developing new and/or improved models to meet the ever-changing retail and consumer climate.
We provide more than high quality food products. We offer a variety of specialized marketing services to complement your program. Our goal is to partner with our customers and provide superior service.
In Store Merchandising
With partners and retail services strategically located from coast to coast, we provide a network of Retail Merchandising Specialists to service all of your category needs. In Store Merchandising Services include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering market intelligence through promotional activity, product assortment and merchandising initiatives
- Communicating market intelligence to enhance category knowledge, periodically fine-tuning the category
- Resets, product rotation and placement
- Placement of approved point of sale materials, coupons and promotional vehicles
Product and Packaging Development
Your image and product offerings are important aspects of who you are to your customer, and we want to help you maintain them. At each customer’s discretion, we will work directly with you to develop and customize enhanced product offerings with diverse and attractive packaging to support your unique image. Elements of each Egg Product Development program include:
- Grade, size and shell color options corresponding to your market needs
- Egg Nutritional Enhancement variations through proprietary feeding programs
- Lifestyle Egg Options tailored to your customer including organic, cage free, all-natural, etc.
- Egg Packaging Design:
- A full line offering of foam, pulp and clear plastic egg packaging
- Mutli-pack options with sleeves, over-wrap and toppers
- High-end Carton Design Graphics
- Egg Protection Features
- Merchandising Considerations
Each initiative is designed with the utmost care for your brand image and the growing consumer interest in important areas such as the environment and humane animal care.
We combine our knowledge and experience in the egg industry to create the very best fresh egg programs. As a part of each program, we will analyze your business - from service format and logistics to annual promotion planning - to fit your specific needs. The following are some of the program options already in place with other customers:
- Service Formats that include direct store delivery, “just in time” cross-dock delivery, reselected pallet pickup, warehouse truckload drops and FOB farm pickups
- Inventory Management
- Promotion Planning recommendations that provide proper timing of feature ad activity on the right products to generate the highest returns to the category
Shrink Evaluation Studies
Egg shrink is one of the most expensive components of our customers’ businesses. CCF Brands is committed to helping its customers drive down egg loss and works hand-in-hand with each customer to evaluate every step taken in product handling from farm to market. We study shrink reduction in areas including:
- Production practices
- Plant procedures
- Transportation and logistic activity
- Inventory control
- In-store handling procedures
The net result is increased profit potential for each customer.